Te Whare Pukapuka o Te Māhanga Karori Library
|Address||247 Karori Road
|Phone||(04) 476 8413|
|Fax||(04) 476 7805|
|Karori Library email|
Karori Library Catalogue
Virtual Tour of Karori Library
Karori Library Opening Hours
View Karori Library in a larger map
- Bus Route 2: Seatoun - Miramar - Wellington - Karori. High frequency route, Monday to Sunday early till late
- Bus Route 18e: Miramar - Kilbirnie - Wellington Hospital - Kelburn - Karori. Runs Monday to Sunday, hourly (more frequently at peak times) until early evening
- Bus Route 21: Courtenay Place - Kelburn - Karori (Wrights Hill). Standard route, Monday to Sunday morning till late
- Bus Routes 33/34: Brandon Street, Wellington - Karori South/Karori West. Peak routes, Monday to Friday mornings and afternoons
- Bus Route 37: Brandon Street, Wellington - Kelburn - Karori (Wrights Hill) via The Terrace. Peak route, Monday to Friday
For more information on bus times, routes and fares please call the Metlink Service Centre on 0800 801-700.
There is 2 hour parking at Karori Mall, in Beauchamp Street and in the Recreation Centre carpark (behind the library).
There are also four disabled parks in the Recreation Centre carpark. Parking is 30mins outside the front of the Mall, and 60mins along the Main Road and in Parkvale Road.
Situated on Karori Road, next to the pedestrian crossing and Mobil service station.