Every month, we provide lists of new material in our libraries' collections on this page.
For selected titles and reviews, see the recent picks on our News Blog
These lists are also available (as near as possible) as RSS feeds:
- All fiction novels
- Science fiction novels
- Murder mysteries
- Short stories
- Large Print
- Audio books
- All music CDs
What's popular this month?
- Can you tolerate this? : personal essays. by Ashleigh Young.
- Into the Water. by Paula Hawkins.
- The happy kitchen : good mood food. by Rachel Kelly.
- Since we fell. by Dennis Lehane.
- Deep work: rules for focused success in a distracted world. by Cal Newport.
- First, we make the beast beautiful : a new story about anxiety. by Sarah Wilson.
- Option B : facing adversity, building resilience, and finding joy. by Sheryl Sandberg.
- The New Zealand project. by Max Harris.
- The energy guide : a step-by-step plan to finding the energy you need to flourish. by Libby Weaver.
- Essential. Volume 1, Savoury by Annabel Langbein.
- South and West : from a notebook. by Joan Didion.
- Good night stories for rebel girls : 100 tales of extraordinary women. by Elena Favilli.
- Holocaust: A New History The. by Laurence Rees.
- La la land. (DVD).
- Hidden figures. (DVD).
- Lion. (DVD).
- Outlander. Season two. (DVD).
- The Americans. The complete second season. (DVD).
- Harry Styles. Harry Styles.
- Flowers in the dirt. by Paul McCartney.
- The early years 1968 : germin/ation. by Pink Floyd.