Every month, we provide lists of new material in our libraries' collections on this page.
For selected titles and reviews, see the recent picks on our News Blog
These lists are also available (as near as possible) as RSS feeds:
- All fiction novels
- Science fiction novels
- Murder mysteries
- Short stories
- Large Print
- Audio books
- All music CDs
What's popular this month?
- Driving to Treblinka : a long search for a lost father. by Diana Witchel.
- Drawn out : a seriously funny memoir. by Tom Scott.
- The midnight line. by Lee Child.
- Manhattan Beach : a novel. by Jennifer Egan.
- What happened. by Hillary Rodham Clinton.
- How to eat better : how to shop, store & cook to make any food a 'superfood'. by James Wong.
- The diary of a bookseller. by Shaun Blythell.
- What am I supposed to eat? : making sense of food confusion. by Libby Weaver.
- I am, I am, I am : seventeen brushes with death. by Maggie O'Farrell.
- The crown. The complete first season. (DVD)
- Big little lies.
- Un village francÌ§ais. Vol. 5. (DVD).
CDs: (all on order)
- First Comes The Night. by Chris Isaak.
- Livin' on a high note. by Mavis Staples.
- Visions of us on the land. by Damien Jurado.
- A life of my own. by Claire Tomalin.
- Past perfect : a novel. by Danielle Steel.
- The Lazy Girl's Guide to Living a Beautiful Life. by Matilda Rice.
- Parting shot. by Linwood Barclay.
- Dark in death : an Eve Dallas novel. by J. D. Robb.